RDM Equipment is proud to introduce its new line of Ultrafiltration equipment for the Oil & Gas, Industrial, and Commercial markets!
What is Ultrafiltration?
- Ultrafiltration utilizes membranes, which have a nominal pore size of 40 nanometers (.04 microns), which is smaller than the size of known pathogens
- In addition to removing pathogens, Ultrafiltration takes out oil & grease and suspended solids
REMOVES 99.99% OF ALL BACTERIA AND VIRUSES!
- Our membranes last for 10+ years
- No need for dangerous chemical cleanings
- Systems can be changed to meet YOUR demands!
- Small footprints
- Cheaper than disposal costs
- Lower water transportation costs
- Water is recycled instead of disposing it
- It’s GREEN
- Municipal Waste Water Facilities
- Medical Offices / Hospitals
- Schools / High Schools
- Food Processing Companies
- Machine Shops
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Mining Industry
- Apartment Buildings
The RDM Water Treatment System can produce almost any volume of clean water that is required. From 10 gpm to 100 gpm plus. We can scale a custom system to meet your needs… it’s modular!
- Power Supply is 240 V single phase
- Aluminum Skid or Aluminum Casing available
- Cleaning cycles customized to your water quality
- Dead End or Cross Flow Filtration
- Skidded system is under 1000 lbs
- Skid fits in a full size 6 ft truck bed
- Versatile, can be used in multiple different markets without any major design change
- Simple, easy to use controls
- Open design makes it easier to inspect and maintain the system
- Cleaning efficiency is very HIGH. Only 3-5% waste depending on your quality of water
- Standard 2” pipe thread for ease of connections